Tourist Visa for Employed/ Unemployed/Self Employed
Tourist Visa Requirements
The applicant's valid original passport: A valid passport with 2 blank pages which should not expire within 3 months of your expected return date from the Schengen territory. The applicant's UK residency permit must be included in the passport or on the new bio metric card. If any visa stamp is there in Passport then applicant's has to provide both old and new passports.
Passport sized photographs (45mm x 35mm): 2 color Photographs with white or pale grey background. It should not be older than 1 month and without wearing any Fashionable glasses and head coverings.
The Schengen Visa application form: Visa Application Form contains 37 column and in the last declaration column to be filled by applicant/guardian with his/her signatures.
Employment Letter: Job Agreement/Appointment Letter required with your last three months ‘pay slips. The letter should not be older than 30 days from your visa application. Employer letter must reflect arrangements, such as working hours and any pocket monies received.
Travel Insurance: Travel insurance should cover the period of your intended stay in the Schengen area. Insurance cover provided by your bank as you are having your account with them & it would be confirmed on the bank's original letterhead and should not be older than 30 days before the date of your application. Travel insurance taken out at the Post Office should be accompanied by the original receipt, as well as the policy brochure.
- You have to ensure for valid tickets (Internet printouts and e-tickets ), where you are going to travel by flight, train or bus
- If your you are travelling by car, then you have to provide your registration certificate, car insurance, driving license, M.O.T and ferry or Eurotunnel freight booking. If the applicant is not the driver of the car, but accompanying as a passenger, then all the above-mentioned documents of the driver would be provided. The driver should also provide a letter confirming the applicant will be accompanying him / her in the passenger seat.
- Ferry ticket
- Confirmation of the applicant's hotel booking, received either by a fax or email, stating the applicant's name, dates of intended stay with hotel's address and contact details.
- If applicant’s accommodation is sponsored by a French resident (family or friends), an original 'Attestation accursed' must be provided by the inviting party in France. it can be obtained from the local Town Hall or Police Station in France.
- Original one month bank statement with applicant's name and address and a balance of at least £55.00 per person / per day for each intended day of stay in France. The bank statement should not be older than 30 days from the date of your application. In the event of the bank statement being older than 30 days, a printout of the same bank account showing an up-to-date balance can be provided. Either applicant's name on statement or bank official stamp on it as confirmation.
- If the applicant is unable to submit a bank statement, he / she should provide EURO travelers choose to the value of £60.00 per person/per day for each intended day of stay in France.
How to Apply
appointment booking sheet
the application form
I would highly recommend France visa services because everything our so long awaited French Visa is in our hand and complete application process is gone without a Hitch. I am extra happy as my kids always wanted to go to Paris Disney Land. Thanks for making it a dream come true for my kids.Donald, Jamaica
“You people are excellent service provider and considered our exclusive needs. Every suggestion made was excellent and time constraints. I would definitely go with you again.Raj, Pakistan
Just a quick note to let you know that I collected my passport today and got a 90 day Schengen visa. Thank you so much for all your great support. Much appreciated!!!Richard, Nigeria
Thank you very very much, your services are remarkable, thank you for all your help constantly, have a great week ahead.Joy, India
I would like to extend my regards to your company for exceptional job, for following up on my two visa’s application very well done you have two very happy customers.Rose & Lisa, Zimbabwe