Tourist Visa for Spouse of UK/EU Nationals

The British / EU / EEA National’s valid ORIGINAL passport: For those nationals who hold identity cards, kindly ensure that you have to provide your original passport and not the identity card.

The ORIGINAL Marriage certificate / birth certificate (for minors): Certificates should be either in English or French. If not having then you have to provide an English translation that has been authenticated by the UK Embassy of the country where the original certificate has been issued.

The Schengen Visa application form: This form requires two signatures of the applicant / guardian in box 37 and in the last declaration box.

Travel Insurance: Travel insurance should cover the period of your intended stay in the Schengen area. Insurance cover provided by your bank, as part of your account with them, should be confirmed on the bank's original letterhead and should not be older than 30 days before the date of your application. Travel insurance taken out at the Post Office should be accompanied by the original receipt, as well as the policy brochure.

Flight ticket: Proof of travel of the EU / EEA / Swiss National. A confirmed return ticket to France (plane, ferry, bus, etc…) or booking fully paid from your travel agent.

How to Apply

email appintment
Email us the
appointment booking sheet
appointment embassy
We will Book your Appointment
in Embassy
print complete
Print and complete
the application form
visa recieve
Receive your Visa from the